22.1.10

so i've really been abusing cheapy tuesdy movie nights these past couple of weeks.
some have been really nothing to write home about (Nine).
while others, like Tom Ford's A Single Man, just blew me away.
every frame was more beautiful than the last.
i even came home from watching it and watched it again.




despite having a really difficult time trying to get myself back into the swing of things for school, i've actually managed to get ahead with assignments. i've finished two papers already that aren't due for a bit.
i guess im trying to make sure that i wont have to lug a single bit of work with me to Spain.
(i haven't left the continent in a year and a half and im getting antsy)

wrote an entire crit today, all thanks to Little Joy (on repeat)

My photo
this blog is mostly a place for me to share the songs that i can't seem to get out of my head.