30.5.10

the world cup starts in 12 days.
i wish i was back living in italy to really enjoy it.
(or just back in italy in general).

can you guess who im rooting for?


---

im moving in 2 short work-filled weeks.
i cannot be any bit more excited.
everything about it is something to look forward to.
from what im leaving to what im gaining.
(its about time to be able to start taking some deep breathes again)

---

so much wonderful biking lately, that not even a flat tire could ruin.

---

some of my favorite people on this entire planet are coming for visits in the next few months.
im looking forward to many hugs and getting to forget about those tricky time zones.

---

nikki sent me her most recent music find.
she caught Hannah Howes' show in Dunedin, Nz a bit bck.
so lovely!!

My photo
this blog is mostly a place for me to share the songs that i can't seem to get out of my head.