20.11.12

so something that few people know is that im actually in the process of writing a novel, and have been since the late summer. creatively this is totally unchartered territory for me (ive written a lot of short stories, but mostly narrative essays and toyed with character sketches) and even though im really not very sure what im going to do with this when - if - (no, when!) it's done, what i've found interesting is how my writing process hasn't changed, mostly when it comes to the music i listen to when writing.
i've never, ever, been able to write without a soundtrack - from survey class papers on political theories or religious methodology (thanks bachelor's degree, thanks) to grant proposals and now with fiction. what i always find odd is that there is little correlation between the tone of what im writing and the playlist i have going.
i wrote a lot this past weekend and these were my top songs.











My photo
this blog is mostly a place for me to share the songs that i can't seem to get out of my head.