4.1.09

what a break.
not much of a break at that!!

december 13th; no sleep. last minute studying. final of the final exams. mad dash to west island. sitting in hospitals for hours and hours. saying final goodbyes. 
(only to be followed by a week of running around; getting things done, in order; trying to cope; trying to mourn -- failing. oh well.

spent most of the rest of the break sleeping off the most intense semester yet in the country. spending alot of time in the woods.

and just when i thought i would end my break on a nice relaxed note, a house-fire. bam. (everyone is still alive, and moderately well. just quite shaken up.)

but tomorrow is a new day. hopefully this semester will help me unwind from my break (although it should be the other way around).



My photo
this blog is mostly a place for me to share the songs that i can't seem to get out of my head.